Book Donations accepted by appointment only.
As of August 31, 2020
We Accept New or Gently Used:
- Audio Books on CD
- Music CDs
- Video Games
- Board Games with all pieces
How to Donate:
Contact our Book Sale Coordinator to make an appointment to drop off gently used books and media.
Call (503) 644-0043 ext 116 or email email@example.com.
Items may be placed in circulation or sold in the libraries’ Used Book Sale. All proceeds benefit library operations. Donation receipts available.
We Cannot Accept:
- Damaged, torn, soiled or mildewed items
- Books with writing, highlighting or underlining
- Travel guides older than two (2) years
- Textbooks older than five (5) years
- Encyclopedias or yearbooks
- Computer and programming manuals older than five (5) years
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- Cassette & VHS video tapes
- CD & DVD empty cases
Second Edition Resale Shop is a fundraiser for the Cedar Mill Community Libraries Association, a 501(c)3 tax-exempt corporation dedicated to providing public library services. Tax ID #23-7438072.
Second Edition Resale is unable to accept donations at this time due to the store’s temporary closure.
Cleaning out your closets? Please save your donations of new and like-new items until the shop reopens. Help the shop help the library even more by grouping your donations by category:
- clothing and linens,
- shoes and accessories,
- electronics and small appliances,
- housewares, and
Thanks, and we’ll see you soon!