Donations accepted during normal business hours Tuesday – Saturday 10 am to 4 pm.
See Second Edition Resale page or Instagram for schedule updates. Thank you for your support!
Second Edition Resale Shop is a fundraiser for the Cedar Mill Community Libraries Association, a 501(c)3 tax-exempt corporation dedicated to providing public library services. Your donations support every aspect of the library’s operations and programs. Tax ID #23-7438072.
Items We Accept:
- Clothing: Women’s, men’s, children’s, baby.
- Shoes and bags: Women’s, men’s, children’s.
- Jewelry: Fine and costume.
- Magazines: Current and recent magazines for our Magazine Exchange.
- Housewares: Utilitarian and decorative.
- Small furniture pieces, antiques and vintage items in good condition.
- Toys and games in good condition; must have all parts.
- Linens, decorative pillows, sheet sets.
For books, audio books on CD donations, and games see our Book & Media Donations.
Items We Cannot Accept:
- Soiled, torn, ripped, stained, moth- or rodent-eaten, or pet hair-covered clothing.
- Wedding and prom dresses; men’s suits.
- Chipped or cracked (glassware and china), broken or stained household items
- Furniture, new, vintage or antique which needs repair.
- Toy or game sets which are missing parts or pieces.
- Large exercise equipment.
- Building materials, door knobs, light fixtures, etc.
- Automotive parts including tires and hub caps.
- Mattresses, box springs, futons, bed frames, used bed pillows and mattress pads.
- Window coverings, blinds, shades, drapes and rods.
- Large appliances, including refrigerators, stoves, dryers, washers, freezers, etc.
- Baby equipment including but not limited to: car seats, swings, cribs, high chairs, port-a-cribs, walkers, bouncy seats, strollers/perambulators, jumpers, play pens, backpacks.
- Helmets of any kind: bike, lacrosse, football, skating, rock climbing, motorcycle, etc.
- Cleated sports shoes: baseball, football, soccer, etc.
- Hazardous chemicals/flammable chemicals/paint.
- Older technology: analog TVs, desktop computers, monitors, printers, fax, VHS tapes, cassettes.