Bethany Library is unable to accept donations due to space limitations.
We Accept New or Gently Used:
- Audio Books on CD
- Video Games
- Board Games with all pieces
How to Donate:
Bring your items to the front desk at the Cedar Mill Library only.
Have a larger donation (more than one bag)?
Contact our Book Sale Coordinator at Cedar Mill Library via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 644-0043 ext 116 to make an appointment to drop off your donation.
We Cannot Accept:
- Music CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, or their empty cases
- Damaged, torn, soiled or mildewed items
- Books with writing, highlighting or underlining
- Travel guides older than two (2) years
- Textbooks older than five (5) years
- Encyclopedias or yearbooks
- Computer and programming manuals older than five (5) years
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- Vinyl LPs, Cassettes, or VHS video tapes
Donation receipts available. Items may be placed in circulation or sold in the libraries’ Used Book Sale. All proceeds benefit library operations.