The Cedar Mill & Bethany Community Libraries (CMBCL), in the interest of building a better, more connected community, offer their public meeting rooms by reservation for non-profit community groups and organizations as available. Reservation requests are managed by Library staff according to the Libraries’ Meeting Room Policy. All users of the library are expected to follow the Libraries’ Behavior Policy. Some highlights of room reservation rules are:
- All meetings must be free and open to the public. Rooms may not be used for private set attendee list groups, such as birthday and anniversary parties, weddings, baby showers, funerals, or other personal celebrations. Recitals, rehearsals, individual or group practice sessions, and interviews are not permitted.
- Adults 18 years or older must make the reservation. Events for minors/students must be supervised by 2 adults, 1 of which must be 21 years of age or older.
- Groups must be 6 or more people.
- Groups are allowed only 1 booking per month total between the two libraries.
- Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance and up to 60 days in advance.
- Maximum reservation time is 3 hours and includes set-up and clean-up time.
- No food allowed; beverages only allowed with a secure, leak-proof lid.
- On day of reservation, please check in with library staff no earlier than 5 minutes before your reservation time.
- Reservation holder must be present at check-in.
- Meeting must conclude within the reservation time and binder, room keys, and attendance form be returned to the main desk.
- Failure to abide by library policies, including misrepresenting yourself or the group in the reservation form, is cause for denial of use of the meeting rooms.
Read the full meeting room policy for complete details. Room details available when you start your request. On-site tours are not available at this time.
Select a room from the list below to make a room reservation request.