The Cedar Mill & Bethany Community Libraries (CMBCL), in the interest of building a better, more connected community, offer their meeting rooms by reservation for non-profit community groups and organizations as available. Booking requests are managed by Library staff according to the Libraries’ Meeting Room Policy. All users of the library are expected to follow the Libraries’ Behavior Policy. Some highlights of room booking rules are:
- The meeting rooms are available to adults 18 years or older.
- A valid email address is required for booking requests.
- Rooms may be booked for groups of 6 or more people.
- All meetings must be free and open to the public. Recitals, rehearsals, individual or group practice sessions and interviews are not permitted. Rooms may not be used for birthday and anniversary parties, weddings, baby showers, funerals, or other personal celebrations.
- No food allowed or drinking beverages from other than a container with a secure, leak-proof lid, except for library sponsored activities and for children under the age of 2.
- Meeting rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours, which includes set-up and clean-up time.
- Groups are allowed one booking per month.
- Bookings accepted from 1 week up to 2 months in advance.
- Meetings must conclude 15 minutes before the facility closing time. Library hours
- Misrepresentation in information provided in the application or failure to abide by library policies will be cause for denial of further use of the meeting rooms.
Read the full meeting room policy for complete details. Room details available when you start your request. On-site tours are not available at this time.
Select a room from the list below to make a booking request.