Dear Library Friend,
Will Access to Reliable Trusted Resources Give Us a Better Future? Gaining knowledge and understanding the issues that we face each day is critical to our growth as individuals and a community. But, you know how increasingly difficult it has become to find trusted resources.
The information age has become plagued with misinformation, hindering progress at a time when our potential should be unlimited. With the rise of technology some have worried that libraries would soon be on their “way out.” But, as you probably know, today your community libraries are helping more people than ever!
Cedar Mill and Bethany Community Libraries Association is at the forefront of progress in Oregon because of friends like you.
Together we are providing Oregonians with unbiased access to information.
As an association member, you’re a champion of progress. As a supporter, and a friend, you help:
- Students who rely on the research tools and homework help in our ever-expanding digital collection.
- Teens who rely on the safe spaces and engaging programs that your libraries provide after school, on weekends, and all summer long.
- Parents who rely on educational materials and trustworthy resources.
- Kids who rely on the libraries’ literacy development experts to help them grow into readers.
- Child care providers who rely on delivery of age-appropriate, hand-picked materials to help kids get the best start in learning.
- Job seekers who rely on skill-building courses and access to technology to secure a stable future for themselves and their families.
- Seniors who rely on help with technology to connect with family and friends.
The growing demand for resources, tools and access to information in an increasing variety of formats has only confirmed the importance of libraries in our communities.
That’s why we opened the Bethany Library Annex this year. The community’s response was incredible! Your neighbors have flocked to the new programs and events we can now offer. Your generous gifts made it possible to create this new space—a space that now serves thousands of your neighbors each month.
Because your continuing support is vital to offering these resources, Cedar Mill and Bethany Community Libraries Association relies on direct support from members like you.
If you haven’t made a gift in the last 12 months, or want to increase your gift, I urge you to do so now. Your membership makes you an integral part of progress.
Peter Leonard, Executive Director
P.S. Your gift makes it possible to offer resources to everyone in our shared community. Together we make progress accessible to all!
Signing up for monthly recurring giving is the best way to pledge continuing support for your libraries and make a difference right here in your community.
Questions about supporting your libraries? Contact email@example.com or (503) 644-0043 x121.
“Thanks for being our favorite library. We treasure you.” —Michael Z.
“THANK YOU for the awesome service you provide to the community!” —Marcia K.
“My daughters and I love the library! Thank you for all the programs, services, and great recommendations!” —Amanda M.