Open Computer Lab
- Our drop-in Open Lab programs are perfect for getting started on basic computer skills or working on a specific project like setting up an email account or formatting your resume. Use one of our laptops or bring your own device. We assist with gadgets like tablets, ereaders, cameras and even cell phones.
- Open Labs at the Cedar Mill Library are Tuesday mornings from 10 am – Noon and Thursday afternoons from 3-5 pm in the upstairs meeting room.
- Open Lab at the Bethany Library is from 9 – 10 am on Thursday mornings.
- Adults only. No registration is required for Open Lab, but there is limited space each session.
- Schedule a ½ hour session with a volunteer instructor for downloadable E-book questions, as well as basic computer and gadget help. This is a great place to get assistance loading e-books on your tablet, formatting your resume or getting your first email account set up.
- Limited reservations are available each week so visit the Adult Reference desk or call 503-644-0043, option 3 to reserve your spot.
- Location: Cedar Mill Library