- Both locations offer free wireless access using your library card. Patrons new to the county may request guest access.
- Use a desktop computer at either location. We have special stations reserved for children and teens at our main location.
- We offer Internet access and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- We have one iMac with Pages, Garage Band, iMovie and more.
- Don’t have a Washington County library card? No problem. You can get a free card if you live in the Portland area, or use a guest pass if you’re just visiting.
- Black and white printing is available for 10 cents per page. Looking for color printing? Print on white 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper only, provided by the library; no custom paper printing available.
- Wireless printing in black and white is available.
To print to Cedar Mill’s printer, use http://www.printeron.net/wccls/cedarmill
To print to Bethany’s printer, use http://www.printeron.net/wccls/cedarmill-Bethany
To print an email to Cedar Mill’s printer, use firstname.lastname@example.org.
To print an email to Bethany’s printer, use email@example.com
To print from a mobile device, download the free app from PrinterOn
Laptops at Cedar Mill
- Adults can check out a laptop for 2-hour use in the library.
- Check out requires a Washington County library card in good standing.
- Laptops should never be left unattended.
- Cardholders are responsible for loss or damages.
Copying at Cedar Mill
- We offer self-service black and white photocopying for 10 cents per page.